Monday, October 18, 2010

The beginning of a new start.

Alright, I know I've already made a blog (http://www.lennjlife.blogspot.com), but I wanted to make a fresh start with blogging. Because that blog is just crappy random shit. I guess I'll still use that blog for some random things when I'm really bored and have nothing to do or so. So yea for those who don't know me, here's an 'about me'.

I guess you already figured out that my name is Lenn.
I was born in the Netherlands and it's still my current residence.
I've been living there, on this silly earth, for seventeen years already.
Really old, I know haha.

I've been dancing since I was a little child, actually since I came out of my mother's belly lol.
The first day I began walking, was the first day I began dancing.
It's one of my passions. A
t the age of 4/5 I started to take Ballet lessons. Currently I'm taking Modern Ballet classes, one time per week, but I dance minimum one hour per day in every kind of way and style, to the fullest. A big love for music is on the list, too. One of my dreams is to have a studio. I can throw away my frustrations and it helps me to express myself.
Maybe I want to become a breathtaking dancer?
Or develop in a great musician?

Frankly, I still don't know what I want to do with my life. It's hard to make a good decision.
For example I love photography and can make photos for hours and hours. As well writing is something what I love to do, write about things in life or love. Same goes for drawing, it's something that can keep me busy. Sometimes I like to spend a little time on fashion, spending time on clothes and photographs. I like people being original in their own way. And what I'm fascinated about is Martial Arts, I'm doing Kung Fu myself. It's a way of art and a way of life. Maybe I want to travel for a year and then go to college. We'll see, I live here and now.
 But of all things, most important in life are my friends an family.

"Everything happens for a reason. The good and the bad, balance."

Love,
Lenn.

1 comment: