Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nuit Blanche

I know I've uploaded this breathtaking piece on my previous blog already, but I really wanted to share this.

I absolutely love this piece. It shows the big affection that two people have for each other at first sight. It's amazing how they want to be with each other so bad and because of that they go through 'pain' for that one kiss. Bumping to the window, a car accident. And even then their eyes aren't looking away from the other's eyes that is facing them. I love the way Spy Films displayed everything in slow motion and so detailed. I'm fascinated by all the effects that are edited into it. I want to give a shout out to the ones that made this short.

The power of love is incredibly strong. 


Well that's how I see this short movie, maybe you guys out there think the storyline is something different. Share it, if you want to.


spyfilms.com - Nuit Blanche explores a fleeting moment between two strangers, revealing their brief connection in a hyper real fantasy. Watch the "Making of" here - vimeo.com/​9076775

Directed by: Arev Manoukian
Cinematographer: Arev Manoukian

No comments:

Post a Comment